It's been a pretty amazing few months and a lot has happened over the summer:
- An amazing 5 day trip to Amsterdam where we hired bikes and cycled all over the city.
- I had my stall at Glastonbury Festival for the second year running which was great!
- Mr Red Bird and I moved from our damp 2 bedroom basement flat into the most amazing 3 bedroom light and airy house right next to a huge park. With its wooden floors, garden, log burner and bath tub, this house is the place of our dreams!
- I partied at festivals with friends.
- I joined back up with Made In Bristol's pop-up, Paper Scissors Stone shop.
- I got myself 2 new stockists, '19 Alexandra Road' in Clevedon and 'M.A.D.E.' in Cirencester.
I will try and post up some pictures of the above events, but here's a little of what I got up to a recently when we had a Bank a holiday weekend...
Mr Red Bird planned a little suprise trip out of Bristol to the Breacon Becons for walks and waterfalls. Only a short distance away, within 2 hours we were out of the city and into the wilderness!As you can see it is a stunning location and a perfect and wholesome way to spend a Saturday.
Next time we visit in warmer weather I think I will bring a wetsuit as you can do canyoning and wild swimming here too!
For more information on the location, take a look at this link: