Monday 13 May 2013

m a r k e t s : b a t h a r t i s a n m a r k e t

Okay.... So much for committing myself to writing regular short and sweet blog posts in attempt to make them regular - hmmm, I must try harder!

The second Sunday of every month I have been holding a stall at the wonderful Bath Artisan Market in glorious Green Park Station which is an amazing grade II listed building having formally been a train station, now converted into undercover marketplace. The building has an amazing high vaulted glass roof in a single-span wrought iron arch structure which is pretty cool.

You can find me along with many other excellent artisan stalls here at this monthly event which definately makes a great day out for the whole family. You can check out more photo's from the May market here on their Facebook page.


Yesterdays trip to Bath was very eventful for me seeing as my trusty little van was getting some repairs done at the garage. I managed to squeeze all I needed into my huge travel backpack and cycled my squeaky 80's bike to cycle to Temple Meads station. It was pretty hard work but once on the train all was good - phew!
...x







Carolyn of Carolyn Slater Ceramics

Gorgeous vintage clothes & accessories

Gemma of The Silver Shed

No comments:

Post a Comment