Tuesday 13 March 2012

Day One

Okay, this is my first ever blog... I'm a little nervous & a bit unsure about how to start. So, as with all introductions of any kind, I feel it is good to say 'hi' & introduce myself! I'm Joe (short for Joanna, but I don't ever call myself this). That's me up there, blending really well into the 70's tartan armchair with my 70's tartan outfit...well, it was perfectly ok to dress your child like this back then...try pulling that one now and I think the clothes police would have something to say!
Then my sister came along when I was five! Here we are standing on the fountain at Trafalger Square, London! I have lots of fond memories of trips taken to London with my mum & dad.
...then there were three!! My youngest sister came along when I was 9. Here she is having a good old giggle while we all pose for my birthday photo, pretty cute eh!

Anyway, times have moved on a lot since then and we're all grown up. I still can't get over the fact that my youngest sister is the only one out of the 3 of us who is married to a great guy and has three gorgeous children!

Well, time to go for now.
I'll think of something good to add tommorrow...

2 comments:

  1. This is such a super cute (but not puke-worthy!) way to start your Blog. I'm trying to start mine, and I guess I should just do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay...thanks for being the first to comment on my blog Jen! I think you should definately just go for it!

    ReplyDelete