Tuesday 20 March 2012

Day Eight


I was so pleased when the postie dropped this into me at the shop last week. This is a selction of cards and mirrors from the Bristol based, very talented artist & illustrator Rebekah Leigh Marshall. Aren't they just fabulous & a super blast of colour for Spring!! These items are now available to purchase in the shop, so pop in and say hello...


Mothers Day...I hope everyone had a lovely weekend and did their bit in showing their appreciation to their mum's this mother's day!


I had such a lovely weekend. Firstly Mr Red Bird and I caught up with an old friend of mine in St Albans, Issie and her 3 year old daughter Lauren. We were warmly greeted at the front door by a very over excited Lauren who couldn't quite wait for us to arrive! I couldn't quite believe that it had been 2 whole years since we last saw each other and her little baby girl was now a little lady..oh, how time flies. Thankyou, Issie and Lauren♥


Saturday Mr Red Bird & I went to a best friends fabulously colourful Indian wedding! It was truly wonderful & I must admit that I did get very teary seeing her walk down the isle. She looked stunning... I absolutely love the vibrancy of an Indian wedding with all the bright coloured Sari's and amazing jewellery, it really is a different thing from the traditional English wedding. Big love to Reema and Anil ♥


N E W : M A K E S >>> here are a couple of new necklaces I've made using reclaimed super bright yellow leather. One is a fun bunting necklace and the other is arrows on a long chain. These will soon be available in my etsy shop, but in the meantime why not take a look at the other fun things I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment